Saturday, January 25, 2020

Globalization: my point of view

Globalization:my point of view


I  feel  neither Greek nor Cypriot although I share my life in two cities, centres  of greek civilization: Athens, where I live currently  and Nicosia where I was born and I often  visit. 

   I feel like I am citizen of the world, with a global perspective on  scientific and academic research, human and political  rights, philosophy, religion, journalism, law and arts. My life is inspired from  Mahatma Gandi , Martin Luther King Jr. , George Papanikolaou ( Greek  doctor and  biologist), Virginia Woolf ( British author) and Rosalind Franklin who discovered  DNA and  many other activists from all around the world. Particularly, the activists and authors who made me a better person are Apostolos Doxiadis (Greek author), Greta Thunberg ( activist), Simone de Beauvoir ( feminist writer)and Rosalind Franklin.

It  is magnificent that not only I can understand English, French, Dutch, German, Afrikaans but also  translate them in  Greek for the purpose of my research. I have this opportunity, thanks to Internet, books and traveling.

Stelios (Stylianos) Chadjinicolaou 

1 comment:

  1. Stelios your works are excellent, marvellous, absolutely fabulous! Keep on writing. I agree with you that globalisation is important

    ReplyDelete

Η ταινία "Ένα για το δρόμο" και οι εξαρτήσεις

 Η ταινία "Ένα για το δρόμο" ή στά αγγλικά "One for the road" είναι μια Γερμανική δραματική κομεντί, 115 λεπτών παραγωγή...